Sunday, July 15, 2012

Breakfast - The most important meal?

Maybe?  Maybe not? I do love it though. I tend to post a ton of pics of breakfast.... this has nothing to do with it being "the most important meal of the day". It has to do with the fact that I'm a morning person <insert sun rays streaming down from heaven, birds chirping, and smiling faces>! I LOVE MORNINGS! It is the only time of the day where things in my house are quiet. I can spend as much time cooking whatever it is that I want for breakfast. It always includes bacon and coffee... And... because it is so quiet, I'm not working yet, and my kids are asleep, I usually have extra time to snap a photo of my breakfast. My standard is some sort of eggs (omelet, scrambled, fried), veggies, bacon, and coffee. If I've had enough eggs (or if we're out of teggs <GASP!>), I've also been known to eat salmon, steak, or a pork chop for breakfast! Nothing screams "Seize the day!" like a pork chop and bacon for breakfast!

omelet, bacon, veggies (coffee too, not in photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment