Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Been too busy... work, family, kids, CrossFit... you name it and I've been consumed. I've also been down and out this week with some minor back issues. This may be the kick in the pants that I needed to get my desk raised up so that I will have a standing workstation. We'll see. Gotta get the back healed up first.

Happy Halloween! This morning at Kitsap CrossFit, there was an appearance from Captain Paleo and Paleo Girl who reminded everyone to stay strong through Halloween! I also delivered some paleo scones which were delish! I will be posting the recipe for the scones soon.... gotta get caught up on stuff and get the kids through Halloween first! I hope you all have a fun and safe night trick-o-treating (for Paleo goodness of course!). Stay away from the candy tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment